Wednesday, March 4, 2009

And so it begins...

when i got to work this morning, my skid of metal was waiting for me on the shipping dock. grabbed a friend and got it in to my car (yes, the entire dissembled chassis fits in the back of my dodge caliber hatchback). On my lunch break, i headed down to Production Control Services (optiflow parent company) to drop off the metal. the engine and other miscellany is already there, and now the chassis components join the ranks. i have to talk to Stuart about when i can build the dang thing. as of right now, weekends would be my only option, and no one is at the shop on weekends. but i'll get it figured out.

i can really feel it now. getting so close!

thanks again to my grandfather, Don Barber, and Aurora Industries, as well as Stuart Harlow and Terry Tremmel at Production Control Services. You guys have a been a huge help.

also, if anyone wishes to contact me, email is on the right, or IM me at FourLogic1000

No comments: